vineri, 22 iunie 2012

Alte lucrări.

Dude, it's summer! ( scuzaţi-mă, dar nu mă puteam abţine, trebuie să spun asta neapărat :)) )
Aşa, scumpii mei, am revenit cu noi descrieri artistice. Să vedem dacă vă vor plăcea!





• Sometimes the dreams come true •
• But sometimes they remain just beautiful thoughts •

_____________________________________________


Shine this light in your eyes 

Your red lips can do a dance on my pink lips 

By my sunglasses I see your love

___________________________________________________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


_____________________________________________________________


Don't worry, be happy! :)
Remember happiness is all around,
And it never forgets you.
The only problem is that you forget how to smile.

_________________________________________________________


♥ Love it's like a fruit. It takes so much to get riped,
♥ And just a minute to get eaten.
♥ So that's how I expect from you to love me,
♥ Like I'm the last fruit on this earth.

______________________________________________________


When my mind says ''Who cares?'',
My heart whispers ''You, little stupid girl...'' 

_______________________________________________


If I died tonight, how many people would care?
How many people would wish they loved me more?
How many people wish they loved me less?

_______________________________________


What about us? We are living in the past,
And we just can't see the future.
We can't be always the best,
But we can try to do it better.


Atât pentru azi. Ne mai vedem.
O zi cu soare, scumpii mei.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu