joi, 21 iunie 2012

Început...

În primul rând, eu sunt Bianca şi aici voi posta descrieri artistice alăturate de poze. Să trecem la treabă !

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
ღ 
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

                                                                                                                                                                                                      

We're all stories in the end.


Can you bring me sunrise, can you bring me the sunrise
Can you bring the sun in my way!
Sometimes you don’t know where
Don’t worry I’ll be there

                                                                                                                                                                                                      






So how can you tell me you’re lonely 


And say that for you the Sun doesn’t shine?
Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London,
‘Cause I’ll show you something to make you change your mind.


My life > My soul > My inspiration





                                                                                                                                                        ____



Don't hide your smile behind that Grapefruit,
Because I will not know of who I fall in love...
Because I will not remember your happy face at all.

                                                                                                                                                             _
Cam atât pentru azi. Am postat doar pentru a vă face o părere despre cam ce descrieri este vorba. 
O zi cu zâmbet să aveţi !






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu